Monday, February 27, 2012

Last day of work!!!

So begins the last month of preparation for our little guy! And little is apparently what he is. Our obstetrician saw that my fundal height had been a little behind for the past month or so but in the last couple of weeks started to to fall a bit more behind (31 cm at 34 weeks). She assured me I shouldn't worry and the size of the baby has nothing to do with how I've eaten or anything. But she is sending us to get another ultrasound before she sees us again, just to measure baby again and double check that everything's fine. Ultimately, he'll likely arrive as a six-pounder. No complaints there.

Today I work for four hours and am then free to knit and nest as much as possible in the next month, or however long until babe gets here! The lifting is getting really hard, especially with the nerve pain I'm getting in my sitting bones. Not to mention just awkward with my winter jacket and big belly in the way.

I have gained just over 24 pounds as of today.
Now if they would just call about that ultrasound, I'm excited to see our baby one more time before he's born!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment